Introducing our V2 Tubeless Valves with a new Tyre Insert Air Flow System. Featuring 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allowing them to be compatible with most tubeless tyre inserts and allow your tubeless sealant fluid and air to flow freely when running tubeless tyre inserts. We’ve also upgraded them to aircraft-grade 7075 aluminium to be lighter and stronger than before!
Supplied with 3 sets of different shaped rubber inserts to fit a variety of rim shapes and create the perfect value to rim seal.
Choose Your Style
Available in 10 eye-popping colours and three sizes - 44mm, 60mm & 80mm - well suited for both MTB, gravel, and road.
- 7075 Aluminium machined valve stem
- 7075 Aluminium machined cap
- 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation / removal
- Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap)
- Supplied with various rubber bases to optimise fit with multiple rim types
- Assortment of 10 eye-popping anodised colours
- Available in 3 different sizes - 44mm, 60mm or 80mm
- Suitable for MTB, gravel, and road
- Suitable for Presta Valves only
- 2x 7075 aluminium tubeless Presta valves
- 2x Valve caps
- 2x Locking nuts
- 1x Valve core removal tool (doubles as a spare valve cap)
- 3 x Pairs of rubber bases for size choice
- Firstly, remove the valve cap, locking ring and o-ring from the valve stem.
- Then choose the correct rubber base for your rim type. Rims with a curved rim section will use the circular rubber base. Rims with a square rim section will use the square rubber base. Slot this on down to the bottom of the valve stem. (If you find your rim has a larger valve hole and the smaller circular fitment is too loose, use the larger circular fitment to plug the hole)
- Now push the valve stem into the hole in the rim and push it right the way though. Then place the rubber 0-ring onto the valve stem and slide it all the way down until it meets the rim.
- Screw the locking ring onto the valve stem and tighten down above the o-ring. This sandwiches between the locking ring and the rim. Push firmly down on the valve base inside the rim as you tighten the locking ring. Keep pushing until the locking rick is hand tight and the rubber o-ring squashes out. This way you know you've created a good air tight seal.
TIP - don't over tighten as this can cause leaking. Finish by screwing on your preferred valve cap.
- Use the valve core removal tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) to remove the core and fill with no puncture hassle tubeless sealant and inflate! Job Done.
Due to warranty and supply agreements, all bicycles must be collected from one of our stores.
Note: we also do free setup on all new bikes so allow a bit of extra time (approx. 20 minutes) when you are collecting the bike for us to get it dialled in for you.
$8.99 Flat Rate Nation Wide Shipping or get Free Shipping over $99
Excludes bikes (pick up in store only), bike racks, and baby seats (contact us for shipping prices). Postal addresses must be business or residential address, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Our stock is split over 2x locations (item location and availablity shown on product page) so we may send orders out in separate packages or collate an order before shipping which could take longer. On items that are just coming from one location we endeavour to ship all orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri on the same day. Any orders placed after 3pm, or over the weekend, will be sent on the next business day.
Delivery time is usually 3-5 business days from time of collection for North Island and South Island non-rural customers. Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for rural deliveries, depending on your area. These times are estimates only and may vary.
Please note that while we allow returns the item needs to be in as new condition and may incur a 20% restocking and/or we may on-charge freight if you have just changed your mind on a free shipping order.
Address for returns:
128 Target Road, Glenfield, Auckland 0627
At Pitcrew we carry all the products on our website in stock in our stores in Pukekohe and North Shore. If you have any questions about the product, feel free to contact us before ordering to discuss your requirements.
Interest free finance with Gem Visa/ Gem CreditLine
Apply online - Pay instore or online at the checkout
6 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $250
12 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $500
18 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $1000
INSTORE ONLY - 24 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $2000.
Excludes eBikes and discounted items.
T&Cs & fees apply incl. a $55 Gem Visa estb. fee & annual fees ($52 Gem Visa (charged $26 half yearly) / $55 Gem CreditLine (charged $27.50 half yearly)). Interest rate (currently Gem Visa 26.99% p.a. / Gem CreditLine 29.95% p.a.) applies after interest free term ends. Credit provided by Latitude Financial Services Ltd.