Introducing the world's first plastic-free bike cleaner - Punk Powder. Made with 92% less packaging than using 4x 1L Nano Tech plastic bottles, with the same epic results!
- Makes 4x litres of bike cleaner
- 100% plastic and petroleum free packaging
- Safe to use on all parts, including disc brakes & carbon fibre
Some bike cleaners out there have a carbon footprint bigger than the Jurassic Park T-Rex, but not us. We’re always looking for new ways to reduce our plastic and water usage along with our CO2 output; so we got cracking on the epic task of developing the ultimate powder-based cleaner! Over three years, we tested and tinkered with hundreds of versions until we landed on the one. Formulated using the latest technological advancements and the finest biodegradable ingredients (75% of which are plant-based!) our newest creation is not only incredibly safe for you and the environment, but also for all bikes and finishes.
At Muc-Off, we don’t do things by halves. Punk Powder delivers the signature cleaning power you’ve come to expect, but with readily biodegradable ingredients and 92% less packaging than two of our standard 1L bottles it truly is a guilt-free gleam! The fast-dissolving formula means it’s ready for use within seconds of water being added, and if you want to go full eco-warrior you can even use collected rainwater! Simply reuse your old Muc-Off bottle or grab one of our new aluminium Bottles for Life and get busy cleaning – it even works with our pressure washer to create an awesome foam for the fastest clean possible.
It’s not just the powder that’s green and mean (on grime), but the packaging too. It’s 100% plastic-free, and each sachet is compostable (certified to EN 13432 standard) and made from renewable raw materials. We’ve even used vegetable-based inks!
From production right through to the powder itself, sustainability is built in. So you can shred hard, with a clean bike and conscience. Punk Powder is the future of bike cleaning – the future is here!
- Unused sealed sachets should be stored inside the box in a well-ventilated, dry place and protected from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
- Can be stored for up to 3 years.
- Each sachet contains 30g powder.
- 4 x 30g sachets per carton box.
- Makes 4x litres of bike cleaner
- 100% plastic free packaging
- Readily biodegradable ingredients
- 100% water free
- Refill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste
- 92% saving in packaging compared to 4 x 1L bike cleaner
- 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials
- Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks
- FSC recycled card box containing 4 x sachets – that makes 4L of bike cleaner
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, disc brake pads or rotors
- Alkaline based and free from alcohol, CFCs, EDTA, solvents or acids
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- Cruelty free, not tested on animals
- Grab your empty old bottle of Muc-Off. (You may need a pair of adjustable pliers to remove the trigger from the bottle). Or purchase our Bottle for Life.
- Fill up to the shoulders of the bottle with 1 litre of lukewarm water for faster formula activation!
- Carefully cut one corner of the sachet open along the diagonal cut lines.
- You can carefully pour the sachet straight into the top of the bottle. Or using the box, fold the inside of the lid together using the printed lines as a guide and use this as a funnel to pour the powder into your bottle. (Please see our video for full instructions on this.
- Screw your spray trigger back onto the top of the bottle. Ensure it’s tight!
- Shake the bottle vigorously for 30-60 seconds to activate the formula. If you notice any undissolved powder simply keep shakin’ it!
- Go clean that filthy bike!
Due to warranty and supply agreements, all bicycles must be collected from one of our stores.
Note: we also do free setup on all new bikes so allow a bit of extra time (approx. 20 minutes) when you are collecting the bike for us to get it dialled in for you.
$8.99 Flat Rate Nation Wide Shipping or get Free Shipping over $99
Excludes bikes (pick up in store only), bike racks, and baby seats (contact us for shipping prices). Postal addresses must be business or residential address, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Our stock is split over 2x locations (item location and availablity shown on product page) so we may send orders out in separate packages or collate an order before shipping which could take longer. On items that are just coming from one location we endeavour to ship all orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri on the same day. Any orders placed after 3pm, or over the weekend, will be sent on the next business day.
Delivery time is usually 3-5 business days from time of collection for North Island and South Island non-rural customers. Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for rural deliveries, depending on your area. These times are estimates only and may vary.
Please note that while we allow returns the item needs to be in as new condition and may incur a 20% restocking and/or we may on-charge freight if you have just changed your mind on a free shipping order.
Address for returns:
128 Target Road, Glenfield, Auckland 0627
At Pitcrew we carry all the products on our website in stock in our stores in Pukekohe and North Shore. If you have any questions about the product, feel free to contact us before ordering to discuss your requirements.
Interest free finance with Gem Visa/ Gem CreditLine
Apply online - Pay instore or online at the checkout
6 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $250
12 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $500
18 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $1000
INSTORE ONLY - 24 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $2000.
Excludes eBikes and discounted items.
T&Cs & fees apply incl. a $55 Gem Visa estb. fee & annual fees ($52 Gem Visa/$50 Gem CreditLine). Interest rate (currently Gem Visa 25.99%p.a./Gem CreditLine 29.95% p.a.) applies after interest free term ends.