Maxxis Ardent tyre
Size - 26 x 2.4
Exo / Tubeless Ready / Folding
An aggressive tread in high-volume casings distinguishes the newest addition to Maxxis' downhill and mountain disciplines. Designed with great traction in mind, the Ardent doesn't forget the racer. Large block-style side knobs offer numerous edges for high-speed corners. Center tread, while designed for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance.
- 3C, hard compound base layer for lug support, high traction middle and optimised side lug compounds providing excellent control.
- 42a Super Tacky, provides awesome grip yet stable knobs prevent squirm on hardpack
- 60a MaxxPro, great traction yet minimal impact on tread life, Maxxis standard compound.
- EXO Protection, proprietary woven material based sidewall, increased abrasion and cut resistance, integrated exterior design.
- Dual ply, the nylon of the casing is folded over to provide two layers of protection for extra puncture resistance.
- Single ply, one layer of nylon Wrapped from bead to bead, a single ply tyre conforms well to the terrain and is lighter weight.
- Butyl insert, an extra layer of butyl rubber wrapped around the bead of a Downhill tire, helps prevent pinch flats and protects the rim.
Due to warranty and supply agreements, all bicycles must be collected from one of our stores.
Note: we also do free setup on all new bikes so allow a bit of extra time (approx. 20 minutes) when you are collecting the bike for us to get it dialled in for you.
$8.99 Flat Rate Nation Wide Shipping or get Free Shipping over $99
Excludes bikes (pick up in store only), bike racks, and baby seats (contact us for shipping prices). Postal addresses must be business or residential address, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Our stock is split over 2x locations (item location and availablity shown on product page) so we may send orders out in separate packages or collate an order before shipping which could take longer. On items that are just coming from one location we endeavour to ship all orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri on the same day. Any orders placed after 3pm, or over the weekend, will be sent on the next business day.
Delivery time is usually 3-5 business days from time of collection for North Island and South Island non-rural customers. Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for rural deliveries, depending on your area. These times are estimates only and may vary.
Please note that while we allow returns the item needs to be in as new condition and may incur a 20% restocking and/or we may on-charge freight if you have just changed your mind on a free shipping order.
Address for returns:
128 Target Road, Glenfield, Auckland 0627
At Pitcrew we carry all the products on our website in stock in our stores in Pukekohe and North Shore. If you have any questions about the product, feel free to contact us before ordering to discuss your requirements.
Interest free finance with Gem Visa/ Gem CreditLine
Apply online - Pay instore or online at the checkout
6 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $250
12 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $500
18 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $1000
INSTORE ONLY - 24 months 0% interest available when you spend more than $2000.
Excludes eBikes and discounted items.
T&Cs & fees apply incl. a $55 Gem Visa estb. fee & annual fees ($52 Gem Visa/$50 Gem CreditLine). Interest rate (currently Gem Visa 25.99%p.a./Gem CreditLine 29.95% p.a.) applies after interest free term ends.