Kali Saha Team Helmet Black
Kali Helmet Saha Team Black
Pioneering technology doesn’t stop with revolutionizing the way helmets are built. Kali also has a social responsibility to contribute to the investigation and use of alternate materials that reduce the impact of helmets on the environment. The SAHA™ Commuter helmet with BIO-DOME construction uses renewable, bio-based, recycled and non-solvent based raw materials. Most importantly, unlike other fabrics such as nylon or polyester, BIO-DOME construction avoids the use of petroleum-based fabrics and instead, uses 100% non-bleached natural cotton and flax fabrics.
The SAHA™ Commuter helmet features a Polylactide outer shell. Polylactide is a corn based, renewable polymer that is easily thermoformed into a helmet shell. The production process does not produce toxic by-products. The SAHA™ Commuter also includes 100% recycled expanded polystyrene foam, a high grade shock absorbing foam that is compressed and reconstituted, to ensure a sturdy and reliable helmet.
- Polylactide (corn based) outer shell
- 100% Recycled expanded polystyrene material
- 100% Natural Non-bleached cotton & flax fabrics
- Water Based Coating • Dial Fit System with dial for optimum fit
- Each helmet adjustable to fit S/M and L/XL
- Washable, adjustable, anti-microbial fit pads
- Safety compliance: EN 1078, CPSC