Helmet - Kali Danu Solid Matte Black
Kali Danu helmet
Colour - Matte Black
S/M 54-58cms L/XL 58-62cms
The DANU is KALI Protectives newest lightweight, ventilated, feature packed commuter helmet designed to be functional and ecofriendly.Commuters love speed and convenience, so the DANU features the patented Fidlock SNAP buckle for fast chinstrap closing and opening. Magnets make closing the buckle a one-handed and nearly automatic procedure. Opening is just as easy and accomplished by sliding the buckle laterally with two fingers. This makes opening and closing the buckle with gloves on exceptionally easy.
To keep things cool on the move the DANU features an integrated airflow system with 10 vents and internal air channels. Adjustable pads with integrated visor (removable) provide comfort and added sun protection while the Dial Fit System keeps things in place. The exceedingly low weight, despite the deep coverage design, aids in reducing fatigue without sacrificing protection.
Producing helmets is a dirty process. The DANU™ is our way of cleaning up that process by utilizing our reusable and renewable BioDome construction methods. A durable ABS and polycarbonate blended shell is inmoulded with a recycled EPS liner, while recycled PET water bottles are used to make the chinstraps.
- Lightweight, ventilated, half shell helmet geared towards the avid commuter
- Fidlock SNAP buckle for quick and nearly automatic closing, and onehanded closing
- In-mold construction with single density EPS foam
- ABS and ploycarbonate shell blend
- Each helmet adjustable to fit S/M and L/XL
- BIO-DOME construction utilizes recycled and ecoconscious materials:
- EPS Liner made of recycled material
- Adjustable chin strap, made of recycled PET water bottles
- Water based paint
- Integrated visor with adjustable fit pads
- Integrated airflow system with 10 vents
- Dial fit system
- Safety compliance: EN 1078, CPSC