Gloworm XS Lightset 2800 Lumen (G2.0)
Gloworm XS Lightset 2800 Lumens
Our feature packed Gloworm XS (G2.0) is mated with the Power Pack 10 for maximum brightness and class leading runtime. The XS is the perfect balance of weight and output making it light enough for helmet and bright enough for the bars. Combine its 2800 lumens with the convenience of a wireless remote and Mobile App customisation and you’ve got the perfect partner for your next after hours escape.
Gloworm Link Mobile App
Gloworm Link makes customisation of your light simple and convenient. Link allows you to select between 1 and 4 light levels and the type of light pattern for each level- Fixed or flashing. You can program the intensity of the fixed beam from 1-100% or choose from one of three flashing patterns. Link will also provide current battery charge and diagnostic information.
- 2800 Lumens
- 3 hours runtime at max brightness
- Wireless TX Remote (G2.0)
- Customisable Beam Pattern
- Mobile App Compatibility
- Detachable Power Cable
NOTE – G2.0 lights are not compatible with G1.0 batteries
- Water Resistant
- As Gloworm Products have been created to withstand the rigours of a harsh NZ outdoor environment. X-Series (X2, XS, XSV) lights are rated to IP67, meaning they can be submersed for up to 30 minutes in 1 meter of water (including the battery) whilst the CX is rated to IP65 and is therefore able to withstand jets of water from all directions.
- Gloworm Products are built tough with few moving parts. We use durable materials such as aluminium, carbon fibre and polycarbonate to create a tough and robust product. Our lights can withstand a significant drop to a very hard surface, whilst our batteries are a little less robust and can take a drop from 2 meters without suffering considerable damage.
- User Customisable
- Whilst we could not programme our light level brightness to suit all users, we did make it possible to customise brightness levels to suit your needs. With a few clicks of the button you can change the default light level brightness to better suit your next adventure or race day requirements. This function is great if you want to conserve your battery by limiting your maximum brightness.
- Self Protection
- LED lights produce heat and are sensitive to excessive power. Without built in protection these characteristics can cause damage to a light. To ensure our lights withstand the test of time they all feature self-protection features that limit overheating of the electronics, overcharging of the batteries and excessive discharging. As a rider, you would never know this is occurring, however the light itself will constantly check temperature and power in an effort to make your experience the best possible.
- Wireless Control
- A selection of Gloworm Products feature a Wireless Button – The TX. The TX allows you the control of your light remotely and most importantly functionality without needing to remove your hands from the bar. The TX can be used to control one or many lights either independently or synchronised. Once paired to a specific light or lights the TX cannot accidently control another Gloworm.
- Universal Mounting
- All Gloworm Products are compatible/include the Universal Mounting System. The system allows the use of the same mounting system across the range of lights, meaning you can use the same mount for different lights. The Universal Mounting System is also compatible with other common adventure product mounting systems.