Gloworm Alpha RF Lightset 1200 Lumen (G1.0)
Gloworm Alpha RF Lightset 1200 Lumens
This small form 1200 Lumen light sets the benchmark for quality, lightweight and affordable night riding like no other. Weighing in at a meager 69g (light only) and with the smallest footprint of the Gloworm range, the Gloworm Alpha is the perfect option for both helmet and handlebar mounting. The Alpha is a premium price-point option for those looking at getting into night riding right through to the seasoned enthusiasts.
Now with Wireless TX Remote – The Gloworm Alpha now supports our revolutionary Wireless TX (RF) Remote.
NOTE – G1.0 lights are not compatible with G2.0 batteries
- Water Resistant
- As Gloworm Products have been created to withstand the rigours of a harsh NZ outdoor environment. X-Series (X2, XS, XSV) lights are rated to IP67, meaning they can be submersed for up to 30 minutes in 1 meter of water (including the battery) whilst the CX is rated to IP65 and is therefore able to withstand jets of water from all directions.
- Gloworm Products are built tough with few moving parts. We use durable materials such as aluminium, carbon fibre and polycarbonate to create a tough and robust product. Our lights can withstand a significant drop to a very hard surface, whilst our batteries are a little less robust and can take a drop from 2 meters without suffering considerable damage.
- User Customisable
- Whilst we could not programme our light level brightness to suit all users, we did make it possible to customise brightness levels to suit your needs. With a few clicks of the button you can change the default light level brightness to better suit your next adventure or race day requirements. This function is great if you want to conserve your battery by limiting your maximum brightness.
- Self Protection
- LED lights produce heat and are sensitive to excessive power. Without built in protection these characteristics can cause damage to a light. To ensure our lights withstand the test of time they all feature self-protection features that limit overheating of the electronics, overcharging of the batteries and excessive discharging. As a rider, you would never know this is occurring, however the light itself will constantly check temperature and power in an effort to make your experience the best possible.
- Wireless Control
- A selection of Gloworm Products feature a Wireless Button – The TX. The TX allows you the control of your light remotely and most importantly functionality without needing to remove your hands from the bar. The TX can be used to control one or many lights either independently or synchronised. Once paired to a specific light or lights the TX cannot accidently control another Gloworm.
- Universal Mounting
- All Gloworm Products are compatible/include the Universal Mounting System. The system allows the use of the same mounting system across the range of lights, meaning you can use the same mount for different lights. The Universal Mounting System is also compatible with other common adventure product mounting systems.