Deity TMAC MTB pedals
Colour - Platimin
The Tyler McCaul Signature Pedal
- Extruded and Machined from Deity molds and 6061 T6 aluminum
- The largest Deity pedal to date
- 110mm x 105mm footprint
- Super concave 2.5mm deep pedal profile per side
- 14mm thin at the center
- Symmetrical pedal profile for added foot support and stability
- Dual sided pins with pre-applied Loctite
- Includes extra set of back up pins
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Multi micro sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals
- Heat treated Cr-Mo Spindle that is compatible with a standard 15mm wrench or 8mm allen
- Available in 6 high polished ano colors and also white powdercoat
- 409 grams
Due to warranty and supply agreements, all bicycles must be collected from one of our stores.
Note: we also do free setup on all new bikes so allow a bit of extra time (approx. 20 minutes) when you are collecting the bike for us to get it dialled in for you.
$8.99 Flat Rate Nation Wide Shipping or get Free Shipping over $99
Excludes bikes (pick up in store only), bike racks, and baby seats (contact us for shipping prices). Postal addresses must be business or residential address, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
We endeavour to ship all orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri on the same day. Any orders placed after 3pm, or over the weekend, will be sent on the next business day.
Delivery time is usually 3-5 business days from time of collection for North Island and South Island non-rural customers. Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for rural deliveries, depending on your area.
At Pitcrew we carry all the products on our website in stock in our stores in Pukekohe and Albany. If you have any questions about the product, feel free to contact us before ordering to discuss your requirements.