Haro Annex Expert BMX Race Red 18.9TT
Haro Annex Expert BMX 18.9TT
Colour - Race Red
All bicycle purchases must be collected instore
The 2018 Haro Annex series by Haro. Made from the same DNA as the Race Lite series, the Annex series is built upon a 6061 alloy frame platform for a combination of light weight and durability designed specifically for the Novice and Intermediate classes.
The Annex Expert complete BMX race bike features a 6061 aluminum frame, 170mm alloy 3-piece cranks with a sealed Euro BB, and 28h alloy cassette 1-3/8" wheels.
- FRAME: 6061 alloy frame with 18.9" top tube
- FORK: 100% chromoly 1" threadless fork
- BARS: Expert 6.75" rise alloy
- STEM: Haro alloy 45mm front load stem
- CRANKS: 3-piece alloy 170mm crank with Euro sealed BB
- PEDALS: Alloy DX style
- SEAT: Velo Unibody seat with built-in alloy post
- WHEELS: 28-spoke sealed wheels with 20" DA16 rims, 15t cassette rear hub and alloy nipples
- TIRES: Kenda Kompact 20 x 1-3/8" front and rear tires
- BRAKE: Promax Alloy V-Brake
- COLOR: Gloss Charcoal Gray
- WEIGHT: 17 lbs
- RECOMMENDED RIDER HEIGHT: 4' 2" - 4' 7'
- Head Angle- 73°
- Seat Angle- 71°
- Top Tube- 18.87"
- Seat tube length- 9.17"
- Chainstay- 13.75"
- BB height- 11"
- Standover height- 19.5"